PRESTON CENTRAL THE FACES OF PRESTON SCAN TO WIN A $100 GIFT CARD A DAY PROMOTION- TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions.
- Entry is open to residents of Victoria aged 18 years & over.
- Directors, owners and employees of any member of the Preston Central Traders Association, Marketa 5th Element Marketing, Any Preston Central Trader within the Preston Central Shopping Precinct (including Preston Market) and their employees, Hybrid Expression and their immediate families (including spouse, parent, child or sibling, whether or not they live in the same house) and printers, suppliers, providers and agencies associated with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
- This Promotion commences on 12.00am local time 01/10/2023 and ends at 11:59pm local time on 31/10/2023 (“Promotion Period”).
HOW TO ENTER
- To enter this Promotion, eligible individuals must, during the Promotion Period, undertake the following steps:
• Scan the entry QR code and enter the competition via the Preston Central Website, including adding your full legal first and last name, and contact details. QR codes will be located outside of stores, inside of stores.
• You must join the Preston Central Mail List as a condition of entry.
LIMITS ON ENTRY
- A maximum of one (1) entry is permitted per person per day.
- There will be one (1) draw conducted for the entries received each day of the Promotional Period, for a total of 31 draws (“Daily Draws”). Subject to the starting and closing time of the Promotional Period, entries into each Daily Draw will open at 12am and close at 11.59pm each day based on local time (AEST). Daily Draws will be drawn weekly and will take place at Hybrid Expression, 147 Albert Street Preston VIC 3072 at 12:00pm (noon) AEST on 09/10/23, 17/10/23, 23/10/23 and 01/11/23. Entries in each Daily Draw will NOT be entered into any subsequent Daily Draw(s). The Promoter reserves the right to draw additional reserve entries in case of an invalid entry or invalid entrant.
- The provisional winner(s) will be notified in writing or telephone within two (2) business days of the relevant Draw. A provisional winner will only be deemed a winner once verified by the Promoter. Winners’ names will be published on the Preston Central website.
- The first valid entry randomly selected, from all valid entries received, in each Daily Draw will each win the $100 Gift Card.
UNCLAIMED PRIZE DRAW
- A draw for any prize, if unclaimed, will take place one (1) week after winner is notified at the same place as the original draw. The winner/s, if any, will be notified in writing or telephone within two (2) business days of the draw. Winners’ names will be published on the Preston Central website.
- Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- If for any reason a winner does not take the prize or an element of the prize at the time stipulated, then the prize or that element of the prize will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash.
- If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter at its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Total prize pool value is up to AUD $3,100.
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable, unless otherwise specified.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.