To All Business Owners in the Preston Central Area
ESTABLISHMENT OF PRESTON CENTRAL BUSINESS ASSOCIATION
Dear Business Owners,
As business operators in Preston Central we are eager to establish an Incorporated Business Association for our retail/commercial area so that we can advocate on behalf of all Preston Central businesses and implement marketing and promotions strategies in the Centre.
The Preston Central Business activity area runs along High Street Preston from David and Bruce Streets in the south to Clinch Avenue in the north. Businesses dotted along Cramer Street in the west and Gower Street in the east including those located within the Preston Market. There are approximately 350 businesses in this Preston Central Special Rate Levy area and Darebin Council is keen to see the establishment of an Association.
Next Steps for you:
- Fill out and return the attached Membership Form. (there are no membership fees)
- RSVP to initial meeting, to be held virtually online via Zoom on 12 October 2020 @ 6pm
- Contact any of us if you have any questions
- Express an interest in being on the Committee
- Attend a planned Zoom meeting on Monday 12 October 2020 @ 6pm where the following will be actioned.
- Agree on a name for the Association
- Agree on Association Rules and Statement of Purpose
- Elect an interim committee to run the Association until an AGM is organised
- General items for discussion and questions
Please register your attendance by 8 October 2020 by sending an email to Supporting Consultant Peter McNabb at [email protected] or by contacting him on 0412 104 717 or mailing to 102 Middlesex Road, Surrey Hills 3127. A copy of the proposed Association Rules and Statement of Purpose will be sent to you when you register.
Please return your membership form to any one of us or by post/email to Peter McNabb.